Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] List migration

From: melek cilingir <melekcilingir_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jun 2 03:30:01 2007

dear paige,

gmail has a filter service so that you can forward the emails to your main email address.
click "create filter", choose the criteria for the email you want to forward (write discuss-sudbury-model_at_svsmail.net for "to" section). then click next step and choose the section "forard it to".

best wishes
melek