Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Some model questions (by newbie)

From: Laura L <laural88_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat May 19 13:55:00 2007

Thanks Jeff and Evelyn, for sharing your experiences
with me. Very reassuring. I was hoping to hear that
this has been going well since I agree that it is not
an option to have staff chosen another way. That
part makes complete sense to me and I can't imagine
how you'd have all the great stuff about a Sudbury
school without that.

Laura

http://tv.yahoo.com/