Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Upcoming screenings of

From: wmvh <vivalaarte_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 21:12:01 2007

Thanks Mike. THis is something that I could do. I have considered making the last project of the semester the choice of each student. They would write a proposal for their own project (with possible modifications as they work on it and find a need to modify). State requirements are met and the administration doesn't pay much attention to what I am up to. I balked at doing the free-choice project before because there were some students who I thought did not know how to handle free time without disrupting everyone else. But you give me some encouragement to try.

William Van Horn
www.inmystudio.net