Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Upcoming screenings of

From: Tuur Demeester <tuurdemeester_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 25 03:15:01 2007

Start a school - instant job assured! :-)

If your not really up for that, you could apply for an
internship/traineeship at a sudbury model school. As far as I know
most schools are always looking for good people and have these
programmes in place. I think best way to get a job is to show you have
extreme dedication, life experience and profound knowledge about the
model. If you're a teacher, you may have to work extra hard to prove
that you are capable of 'not teaching'.

greetings and good luck,

Tuur Demeester
De Kampanje