RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Location advice

From: Joseph Moore <joseph_at_ivorycc.com>
Date: Mon Feb 26 12:37:00 2007

There are 4 Sudbury schools in Northern California, and none (as far as
I know) in SoCal - maybe all that sunshine isn't really good for people.
;-)

Ojai and SLO are both very beautiful. SLO has a Cal Poly university, and
is much larger, but is the only large town in the area; Ojai is tiny and
feels somewhat isolated, but is really not too far from larger urban
areas if you're willing to drive.

I'd willingly live in either place.