Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Location advice

From: Bruce Smith <cultural.renewal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 22 16:52:00 2007

Lea,

One of our Assembly families is originally from San Luis Obispo; I can
forward an email to them if you like.

But if you want sunshine, I have to say that Denver is one of the sunniest
places in North America, with all kinds of active-lifestyle pursuits
available. And Alpine Valley School would love to welcome you to our
community.

Best,

Bruce Smith, staff
AVS

 We are looking at Ojai, CA and possibly San Luis Obispo, CA and I would

--
"Treat a child as though he already is the person he's capable of becoming."
Haim Ginott