Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] 7 Lessons Taught in School

From: Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com>
Date: Tue Nov 28 21:13:00 2006

Just thought I might clarify my question: I'm not talking about parents
being on campus for hours at a time. I'm talking about going in for a
specific task, like teaching a class of interest for an hour once or twice a
week. For example, if some kids were interested in having a singing group
with help in voice technique, and there was a parent with such skills
willing to volunteer his/her help, and the kids voted on it.....would that
work? Any Sudbury schools doing this sort of thing?

Ann