[Discuss-sudbury-model] Did you realize that your posts are on the internet?

From: Lynne Thompson <latkt2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 28 15:45:01 2006

Off topic: I just Googled my name and found only one Lynne Thompson that is me...and it was a post that I had sent here to this list! I felt very uncomfortable reading it and wanted to let you all know that whatever you post here can be seen on the internet. I had thought this was a private mailing list.

  Lynne T.