RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] 7 Lessons Taught in School

From: Marilu Diaz <madiaz_at_puertorico.fcb.com>
Date: Tue Nov 28 15:35:01 2006

The fact that you are able to witness your natural children's behavior when
interacting with others (in your presence) would proof that you don't have
to disappear from their sight (or daily life) in order for them to feel
comfortable being themselves even while you are around.

I believe that every child must be able to choose if he/she wants to have
the parents around. Some children feel very comfortable hanging around
their parents or adult family (and a lot of families provide the freedom,
acceptance and support of them as individuals through non-judgmental
relationships).

  _____