RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] 7 Lessons Taught in School

From: <eliroth_at_cwo.com>
Date: Mon Nov 27 22:31:01 2006

The "exclusion" of parents occasionally distresses me as a parent, not
because I do not want my daughter to be independent and have her "own"
place, but because I feel like I am missing out on watching her grow. I
do not want her to need me, but I do enjoy seeing her in her discovery
process.

Elizabeth