Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] 7 Lessons Taught in School

From: tuur demeester <tuurdemeester_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 27 22:03:01 2006

Has anyone read "The delibertate dumbing down of America" of
Charlotte Iserbyt?

I've only recently discovered her. She wrote the book before John
Taylor Gatto's "Underground History". It's downloadable for free on
this website: http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com
The book looks really well documented, and it's over 450 pages!

here's an interview with Iserbyt:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDyDtYy2I0M

She's commented on the recent Washington Post article on Fairhaven:
http://www.rense.com/general70/student.htm

John Taylor Gatto also has some video material on the web:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=john+gatto

best wishes,

Tuur

Op 28-nov-06, om 03:26 heeft Woty het volgende geschreven: