[Discuss-sudbury-model] How to manage one's mailing list options

From: Scott David Gray <sdavidgray_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 21 11:22:00 2006

Hi all,

*Every* month as well as when you subscribe, each of you receives an
email, which includes full instructions for managing your
subscriptions. Including changing delivery options and unsubscribing,
as well as advising which email address is subscribed and what the
password for your email address is.

To change your settings, visit
http://www.sudval.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/discuss-sudbury-model, put
your email address in the bottom field and click on the "edit options"
option -- on the next page you can click "email my password to me" if
you happen to not remember it.

In any case, following the instructions for managing ones own account
might take a moment or two, but it is probably a better option than
inconveniencing the 450+ subscribers to this list.

On 11/21/06, Kalli Holmes <kalli_at_adnc.com> wrote:

> Can someone please tell me how I get off this email list?
>
> Kalli Holmes Sorensen

Thank you,

--
-- Scott David Gray