Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] RE: "setting limits"

From: Mimsy Sadofsky <mimsys_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Oct 31 07:16:01 2006

Since staff are certainly human, they might try to say the former; in
fact, I can imagine that until a new child learns about respecting
property (sadly, not all learn this at home) this might take some
explanation about why a complaint might get written. The second
might also be said. Everyone is different. What I, personally,
would never do is just allow the activity to continue if I could stop
it with words, complaint or no complaint.

Mimsy Sadofsky
mimsys_at_comcast.net