[Discuss-sudbury-model] Moving to SVS!

From: Erik Haugsjaa <ehaugsjaa_at_weblogz.org>
Date: Fri Jul 28 20:43:00 2006

Hi Folks, just FYI...
If you've been considering moving so that your kids can go
to THE Sudbury Valley School in Massachusetts, I just thought
I'd let folks know that there are still a few homes left in
the Mosaic Commons cohousing group which begins construction soon
in Berlin, MA. Two of the original families met through having
kids at Sudbury Valley and our family will make three (once our
kiddos are old enough). I'm sure we'll have a carpool van with
5+ kids going there... Let me know if you have any questions!
I'd of course be happy to tell you more on the phone...

Erik
(currently in Western MA, but moving)