Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] graduation ceremonies

From: Tay Arrow Sherman <tay_at_anatomyofhope.net>
Date: Fri Jul 21 18:34:00 2006

I didn't have a graduation ceremony at SVS, but it would depend what
the kids wanted to do. I would imagine that a small party would be more
likely... my graduating class, considered large at the time, was of 33
or so kids. I think I had my diploma mailed to my home.

On 21 Jul, 2006, at 2.29, timhoent2345hg_at_juno.com wrote:

> Do most Sudbury schools have graduation ceremonies like those of
> regular high schools?

> _
> Try Juno Platinum for Free! Then, only $9.95/month!
> Unlimited Internet Access with 1GB of Email Storage.
> Visit http://www.juno.com/value to sign up today!

-Tay

http://www.tayarrowsherman.com/
http://www.olio-academy.com/