Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] school cleanliness

From: Caren Knox-Hundley <carenkh_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Jul 21 07:47:01 2006

Hmmm... back in March, I suspected this person was a foot fetishist
getting some uh.... kicks... by hoping to see barefoot kids discussed
further. I have to take a chance and say my suspicions are arising
again. Same topic, same type of question... same queasy feeling in
my stomach.

I do SO apologize if I'm wrong.

Caren