Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] SCHOOLED

From: Tay Arrow Sherman <tay_at_anatomyofhope.net>
Date: Thu Jul 20 14:25:00 2006

Hey, now that y'all have reminded me...

I was curious what other people involved in Sudbury-model schooling
thought about "Accepted", which I saw a preview for last week when I
went to see the pirate movie.

It was so weird in the theatre, because it is obviously a zany sort of
"what if" movie, like, "What if the impossible happened and a school
with no rules or classes came to exist on the impetus of students and
without 'adult' supervision?" MADNESS ENSUES!

Only, like, that's where I went to school, in real life. Has anyone
else seen this preview? How do you think a mainstream movie like this
will affect our community?

By the way, "Schooled" sounds pretty rad. Thanks for posting.

Peace,
Tay