Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Accepted

From: Andrey Fedorov <fedorov_at_rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 19 18:10:00 2006

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accepted:

*Accepted* is a comedy <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedy_film> motion
picture about a group of high school
seniors<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_school_senior>who, after
being rejected from all
colleges <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College#United_States_of_America> to
which they had applied, create the fictional South Harmon Institute of
Technology to fool their parents. However, they accidentally make the
school's fake web page functional and find hundreds of would-be applicants
showing up for orientation. They are forced to hire a former teacher (Lewis
Black) to be their dean and create a series of courses without anyone
finding out the truth. It will come out August 11th, 2006, and is from the
creators of the *American Pie
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Pie>*series.

Lewis Black is in it... :)

Cheers,