[Discuss-sudbury-model] Accepted

From: Brian Schack <ellmist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 19 16:19:00 2006

Have any of you heard of the upcoming film Accepted? It's a comedy and a
major motion picture --- with all the good and the bad that entails, but a
few quotes popped out at me from the trailer.

"All our lives we've been told what to learn. At South Harmon, the students
are the teachers."

"There are no tests, required reading, or any of that nonsense?"

"Whatever the students say they want to learn."

"For anyone who thinks higher education has hit an all time low..."

"You don't need fancy high-brow traditions or money to really learn. You
just need people with a desire to better themselves, and we've got that at
South Harmon."

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/accepted/
http://www.acceptedmovie.com/