[Discuss-sudbury-model] education research

From: Burkhard & Kirsten <losalemanes_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu May 25 08:27:01 2006

Hello everybody,
(and thank you Dana for your intersting hints and links)

I am a student of the (so called) free university of Berlin, and (like
Martin) am curently writing on my diploma-thesis.

The working title is:
"Democracy in education - an integral perspective"

It deals with a multiperspective view on different approaches to the field,
using the meta-theory of the integral approach (represented by the works of
Ken Wilber).

One of the aims of this effort is to show and integrate the different, but
relevant truths that the major perspectives have to offer on a topic - in my
case, of democracy and education.
Therefore I try to include appoaches as different as citizenship education,
democratic education, holistic education, moral developement, transformative
learning, spiritual developement etc. etc.

I would be vey thankful for a n y form of exchange about the topic.

sending you the best wishes

Burkhard Langemann

Berlin, Germany
B.Langemann_at_gmx.de