[Discuss-sudbury-model] scientific publications on democratic schools

From: Martin Wilke <martin.wilke_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon May 22 17:09:00 2006

Hi all,

Is anyone of you aware of any scientific studies/publications that deal
specificly with the democratic structure, the judicial system and/or the
freedom aspects of democratic schools?

I'm going to write my diploma thesis in political sciences on this
subject. Right now I'm drafting a research design and thus need to know
if anything similar has been done before.

thanks for your help

Martin Wilke from Berlin