Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Voices from the New American Schoolhouse featured...

From: <Dannyasher_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Apr 24 11:31:00 2006

In a message dated 4/24/2006 11:14:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
highland_at_ruralnet.org writes:

Hi Danny,
We have ordered the "Voices" DVD and plan to show it at our May 14 Open
House. We will let you what kind of response we get. Thanks! Candy
Landvoigt, The Highland School

Hi, Candy,

Always nice to hear from you, but the "Danny" who signed the email was not
me, but rather the film's producer, Danny Mydlack, who is looking for
feedback. His email address should be on the original post that you cite in your
note to me!

I hope all is well with you.

Warm regards,
Danny (the "other" one)