[Discuss-sudbury-model] Sudbury Involvement @ AERO Conference

From: Isaac Graves <isaacgraves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 20:12:00 2006

Many Sudbury schools will be involved & all the more are encouraged to attend!

The Alternative Education Resource Organization Presents the 3rd
Annual AERO Conference:

"Educational Alternatives: Finding Our Commonalities & Celebrating
Our Differences"
June 29th - July 2nd, Russell Sage College, Troy, NY

Email: isaacgraves_at_gmail.com
Phone: (800) 769-4171
Website: www.EducationRevolution.org
Detailed Info Packet: www.EducationRevolution.org/packet.html

Come join teachers, students, families and many others involved in
educational alternatives for an inspiring, thought-provoking 4-day event!

Our keynote speakers include John Taylor Gatto, Mimsy Sadofsky, Ron
Miller, Susan Ohanian, Pat Farenga, Jerry Mintz, and Tim Seldin.

Highlights include keynote panel discussions, new school starters
workshop series, communities workshop series, student film festival &
speakers, documentaries & films, FREE child care throughout, huge
bookstore, musical performances, talent show, open workshop space,
and plenty of workshops & events for all!

Sponsored by The Montessori Foundation, the International Montessori
Council, Association of Waldorf Schools of North America, Center for
Liberty & Community, School of Living, Institute for Democratic
Education, Students Against Testing, International Association for
Learning Alternatives, & Life Learning Magazine.