[Discuss-sudbury-model] Voices from the New American Schoolhouse featured at Hopkins Film Fest. And in Seattle

From: Mydlack, Daniel J. <dmydlack_at_towson.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 12 16:58:00 2006

Hi,

Per. Mark W.'s announcement, I wanted to inquire if any other startups have had response from showing the Fairhaven School documentary. We have had considerable success inspiring enthusiasm and providing a clearer picture of 'daily life' at a Sudbury school.

"Voices from the New American Schoolhouse" will be featured at the Johns Hopkins Film Festival on Saturday, April 29 at 2:30pm. http://www.hopkinsfilmfest.com/schedule/shows.php?year=2006&type=single&id=469

The next day, Sunday the 30th, "Voices..." will be presented by the Clearwater School in Seattle at 1pm at Central Cinema in a large public event. http://www.clearwaterschool.com/happenings.php

I am the filmmaker and I will be present for both events for a discussion afterwards.

www.newamericanschoolhouse.com

Thank you.

Danny Mydlack
Towson University