[Discuss-sudbury-model] Attending school barefoot

From: <timhoent2345hg_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed Mar 8 22:35:01 2006

Hello. I have heard that many Sudbury schools allow the students to attend barefoot. Is this true? I personally think that this is a good idea. It gives the students a chance to be comfortable during their school day.
I was just wondering how this idea originated in the Sudbury model? And, I was curious as to how many students actually do chose to attend barefoot.