Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Discuss-sudbury-model digest, Vol 1 #350 - 5 msgs

From: Tay Arrow Sherman <tay_at_anatomyofhope.net>
Date: Mon Feb 27 21:51:00 2006

I'd be super interested in what you had to say about this, but I'd be
happy to hear about it off-list if no one else is. My email:

tay_at_anatomyofhope.net

And-- point taken! I'd like to apologise to the list for my last post,
which was TOTALLY unrelated to Sudbury model schooling, and was just
kind of me navel-gazing about my own issues. In my head, there was more
to say that made it related. Sorry, everyone!

Cheers,
Tay