[Discuss-sudbury-model] working at a Sudbury school

From: Christina Cat <tinawind_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 27 21:48:00 2006

What is it like to work at a Sudbury model school? I know it could vary
greatly between schools, individual staff and daily. I've thought for
years that I would love to work as staff in a Sudbury type school, and
have reached a point where a more serious investigation makes sense (I'm
no longer moving around the country based on someone else's career, and
contemplating moving towards full time work of my own).

What kind of job description, necessary skills, talents, training would
cover Sudbury staff?

Christina Cat

--
Christina Cat                             tinawind_at_yahoo.com
--consent...its not just for adults anymore