[Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Discuss-sudbury-model digest, Vol 1 #350 - 5 msgs

From: Dr. Evan Hughes <evanhughes_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon Feb 27 21:25:01 2006

     Just about the launch in to an explanation of the effects of spinal injuries and diet on children, I paused and wondered if it is appropriate for this forum. I am more then happy to answer questions via privet e-mail (it's my profession and my life's work,) however health and wellness, although vital to raising healthy children, may or may not be related to the sudbury-model.
      The previous string was about the psychosocial implications of a diagnosis within the sudbury system. Diet and Subluxation is getting away from direct implication to that system and becoming more general. Indeed, if you have sick, subluxated, sugar crazed kids, they're in trouble no matter what system they are in.
     I ask out of respect for the forum's mission.

Thoughts?

Evan