Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] question

From: Isaac Graves <isaacgraves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 16 14:29:00 2006

While not directly related to the Sudbury model, Chris Mercogliano
wrote a book about how The Free School in Albany deals with ADHD,
titled Teaching the Restless: One School's Remarkable No-Ritalin
Approach to Helping Children Learn and Succeed......The title before
the publisher changed it was Rid-a-Him which is more dead on.

You can find out more about the book at
www.EducationRevolution.org/teacres.html

-Isaac
(Free School Grad)