[Discuss-sudbury-model] question

From: cheryl huff <chuff57_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Feb 16 14:20:01 2006

I have been looking into the Sudbury model for months to better understand it and have found this discussion forum to be invaluable in the process. In the discussions I have seen, there has been no mention of ADD/ADHD -which means I may simply have missed it - and right now I am curious about this issue, as it relates to my son and his education. Is there any recognition of this as a disorder within the Sudbury model and how is it being addressed or understood? I would appreciate any helpful clarification/discussion.

cheryl huff
chuff57_at_earthlink.net