Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Non-coercive education

From: Becky Moon <beckyms_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Feb 15 09:21:00 2006

While she didn't believe in or encourage non-coercion,
Charlotte Mason had some very interesting ideas and
experiences about education that still seem relevant
to the idea of respecting children. She was teacher in
England in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Quite a lot
of info is available about her and her ideas online.
Her "Original Homeschooling Series" used to be and
probably still is available online.

Becky