[Discuss-sudbury-model] Non-coercive education

From: Woty <wotyfree_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 14 17:10:00 2006

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to do some reading on attempts (historic and current) to
eliminate educational coercion in children's education. I'm not sure
what to read about aside from SVS, Summerhill, and unschooling.
(Arguably Summerhill doesn't count; but I think it's relevant whether
it counts or not.)

Does anyone know of any other interesting attempts (historic or
current, intellectually honest or otherwise)?

Thanks,
Woty