RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] unschoolers

From: Anna R <jcocolors_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue Jan 31 11:15:01 2006

dear anna

what an admirable work! this site will be very beneficial for me as i am
trying to initiate an alternative education model here in istanbul, turkey.
thank you very much for sharing this.

kind regards
melek

Anna R <jcocolors_at_houston.rr.com> wrote:

        I have been reading on the site below. While these notes and letters are
talking about unschooling and my interest is in the development of a
community of unschoolers of all ages (a school) I can see parents of our
schools students benefiting by reading here. The questions and answers are
about the same things: how do we as parents let go and let live/learn,
whether the learning environment is home or school or community. If we
parents were not so fortunate as to be raised with unschooling philosophical
parents (second generation) than we are at a disadvantage. We are trying to
give/model something we did not get/see. When our website is up and running
this will be on the link page.

        Dear Melek you are most welcome.

        Joyfully Serving , Anna Rodriguez