[Discuss-sudbury-model] Sudbury Parent Do's and Don'ts

From: Brenda in Louisa <brenda_at_twinoaks.org>
Date: Thu Jan 26 00:07:01 2006

I'm with a start-up Sudbury school in Virginia. We are
compiling a list of do's and don't's as part of our
enrollment information for parents.

Could any Sudbury parents or students send anything that
comes to mind that you think would be helpful for new
parents of Sudbury students? Maybe something you wish
someone had told you when you were a new parent?

It can be in the form of "do's or don't's" or not.

You can send it to this list or to me privately.

Thanks!

Brenda Callen
Friendship Sudbury School, Virginia
www.friendshipsudburyschool.org