Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Scientific SVS

From: Tay Arrow Sherman <tay_at_anatomyofhope.net>
Date: Mon Jan 23 22:41:01 2006

Yeah yeah! I so agree.

As an SVS grad, I set my own agenda for what aliveness and living mean.
That is an excellent freedom, a deep happiness, and I think many people
will never really know how it feels. Many who do, do so in spite of
their upbringing. But I truly believe everyone could feel that way, if
people were allowed to grow instead of being told that growing is for
suckers, which is basically what happens in coercive ed.

-Tay