Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] scientific backing of Sudbury

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Fri Jan 20 16:49:01 2006

I see you have a whole array of "scientific" backing about the negative
effects of regular school: drop out rates, college graduation rates, careers
entered, teen pregnancy rates, rate of drug use by category, suicide
rates -- if that can be called scientific. Can you give "scientific" backing
about positive effects of regular school ?

~ David