[Discuss-sudbury-model] Hello

From: Anna R <jcocolors_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu Jan 19 00:39:01 2006

Hi my name is Anna,

I live near Houston TX. Recently the question of the correct forum for
discussing Sudbury philosophy was brought up, again. The school here in
Houston currently only has the avenue of Soup Salad Sudbury once a month.
For me, a new comer, that is not enough. One of the founders suggested this
avenue on the Marketing Group Yahoo list.

I look forward to learning from each of your viewpoints.

Joyfully Serving , Anna Rodriguez