Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Response to Sandra

From: Robin Jackson <emilyrobin54_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jan 18 17:04:01 2006

Thank you so much, Mercer! It's great to hear you say so!

Mercer Carlin <mercerfcarlin_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Robin - that was a great article and a rich list of resources. Thanks for sending it!

  Mercer

Robin Jackson <emilyrobin54_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
     Hi, Sandra,
I thought I would recommend a resource list I compiled for "Mothering Magazine." It includes all kinds of "materials...that (support) the ideas that are fundamental to Sudbury..." The article that accompanies this resource list is also online (appeared in "Mothering" July/August 2005). See the links below. My list was originally directed to parents who were on the fence about whether to "unschool" as opposed to bringing a version of public school into the home, but the list itself really isn't limited to the question of homeschooling, but is much more broadly conceived. I hope this helps.
Robin

http://www.looksmarthealth.com/p/articles/mi_m0838/is_131/ai_n14867833 http://www.mothering.com/articles/growing_child/education/homeschooling-resources.html

  Yahoo! Photos

Yahoo! Photos