[Discuss-sudbury-model] Response to Sandra

From: Robin Jackson <emilyrobin54_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jan 18 10:28:00 2006

 Hi, Sandra,
  I thought I would recommend a resource list I compiled for "Mothering Magazine." It includes all kinds of "materials...that (support) the ideas that are fundamental to Sudbury..." The article that accompanies this resource list is also online (appeared in "Mothering" July/August 2005). See the links below. My list was originally directed to parents who were on the fence about whether to "unschool" as opposed to bringing a version of public school into the home, but the list itself really isn't limited to the question of homeschooling, but is much more broadly conceived. I hope this helps.
  Robin

  http://www.looksmarthealth.com/p/articles/mi_m0838/is_131/ai_n14867833 http://www.mothering.com/articles/growing_child/education/homeschooling-resources.html

Yahoo! Photos