[Discuss-sudbury-model] seeking info

From: Dashell Singh <learningfreegarden_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Dec 24 20:03:01 2005

     Thank you for getting me on the right path...
Message: 5
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:50:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Dashell Singh
To: discuss-sudbury-model_at_sudval.org
Subject: [Discuss-sudbury-model] seeking information

--0-286911015-1135241437=:19037

Hi, I am interested in learning more about this model of learning. I am interested in initiating a start up program in Woodbury, GA. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Shell.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-286911015-1135241437=:19037

  Hi, I am interested in learning more about this model of learning. I am interested in initiating a start up program in Woodbury, GA. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  Thank you,
  Shell.
http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-286911015-1135241437=:19037--