Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: BFS

From: Isaac Graves <isaacgraves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 22:35:02 2005

Arlynn, just to clear things up....

I've been on the list for a while under a different e-mail
address. I just signed up my new one. I'm not involved directly
with any school (a grad of The Free School in Albany).

When this discussion took place, the question was posed to someone
involved in BFS to respond so I forwarded the message to Alan Berger
and posted his reply (my e-mail address used was
nomoretests_at_excite.com). I was just acting as an intermediary while
Alan got around to subscribing (which I believe he is now).

So I'm not a founder of a school.....just yet (busying myself with
AERO and the annual conference held in Troy these days)....

Isaac
www.edrev.org