Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] seeking information

From: Shelli Buhr <shellibuhr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 17:00:01 2005

Indigo Village in Roswell, not Marietta. It's not a Sudbury model although definately alternative and many theories are the same. Dorene and I crossed paths when I first found Sudbury and we connected when I moved to GA. We havent been in contact for a couple of years now but this is what I came up with. Jerry at AERO may have a current contact info if are interested in getting in contact with her.

  Indigo Village School (770) 643-1441 -
  Dorene Graham- Rosswell, GA 30076-1441 .

Jeff Collins <jcollins_at_bestweb.net> wrote:
  What is the name of the school? I didn't know there was anything in
Georgia.

Jeff (ex-Atlanta resident)