Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] seeking information

From: Shelli Buhr <shellibuhr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 01:21:00 2005

There is a school in Marietta that is similar already in place. I can see about getting you the contact info.

  Please email me directly.
  Shelli

Dashell Singh <learningfreegarden_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi, I am interested in learning more about this model of learning. I am interested in initiating a start up program in Woodbury, GA. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  Thank you,
  Shell.