Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] seeking information

From: Scott David Gray <sdavidgray_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 22 10:42:01 2005

You will find a lot of information at the Sudbury Valley School's official
page -- http://www.sudval.org

I would suggest checking the "Online Library" and the "Book Store" links, as
well as the archived discussions from list list which can be found at
http://www.sudval.org/07_othe_02.html, for sources of more general
information and for answers to your questions. If you are looking for
something specific, you can search the web pages by clicking on "Search."