RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] "For the child's own good"?

From: Marilu Diaz <madiaz_at_puertorico.fcb.com>
Date: Wed Dec 14 10:52:00 2005

Thanks for your insight. I agree that otherwise than trust it turns into a
struggle (which is no way to achieve anything short or long term). I was
overweight as a child and suffered chronic constipation through my late
teens when I discovered vegetarianism and decided to research and embrace
it. Since I regret my diet choices as a kid, I make sure I give my daughter
all the information I have on the consequences of her choices, and at the
end I'm starting to let her choose.
Marilu