Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Starting an SVS in NYC

From: Mercer Carlin <mercerfcarlin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Dec 13 13:32:01 2005

Great Jeff. Thank you. I am interested in visiting your school too. I will contact you down the road. Would you be interested in articulating the differences in the Brooklyn Free School and Sudbury?

Jeff Collins <jcollins_at_bestweb.net> wrote: Despite any appearance to the contrary, the Brooklyn Free School is not
a Sudbury school.

I would be more than happy to help (i.e. give advice, etc.) anyone start
a Sudbury school in NYC or other locations in New York.

Jeff Collins
Hudson Valley Sudbury School