RE: Sheep (Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] tv and thinking)

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Thu Dec 8 10:58:00 2005

Woty,

While I agree that the democratic school model is essentially non-partisan,
I am not clear what you are saying here re your vote for Bush.

Did you vote for him simply because you disagree with Jesse (which is what
your statement implies)?

Or did you vote for him because you "really have data available" (as Jesse
put it) to justify your support of him? (If so, I would love to hear it and
understand it.)

Thanks,
~Alan Klein