Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] tv and thinking

From: Jesse Gallagher <fomajes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 00:45:00 2005

Ken,

What an absolutely amazing post! I think you're
absolutely right about just about everything you had
to say!

With a few more hours and a few more pages, I might
have been able to make clear to you where we are in
agreement, but you've definitely helped me to deepen
my own understanding on several fronts with your
insightful responses.

It never hurts that you quoted one of my favorite
passages from one of my favorite books to me--a
passage I have read aloud to my wife on more than one
occasion!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me,

Jesse