Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Tv, talk, and tone

From: Mercer Carlin <mercerfcarlin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Dec 7 15:47:00 2005

  Thanks Ann. I am totally on your page. I have to say that I truly appreciate each and everyone's spirited debate on the topic. I got what I needed to be able to navigate these waters with and for Timothy. Thank you again to all and if there are other thoughts that have not been represented - go for it. This is clearly an area where this community has a wide spectrum of views.

  Mercer

Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com> wrote:
          Speaking for myself here, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm not even concerned about evidence ( since I'd be wary of it anyway, :-) ). I think it's great to share opinions, as long as we are aware that's all they are. It's all good to keep us thinking openly, to keep us learning, and to keep us alive. Writing my thoughts is a really valuable exercise for myself, too. Do others experience that?

  Ann Ide