[Discuss-sudbury-model] Tv, talk, and tone

From: Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed Dec 7 14:23:00 2005

Speaking for myself here, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm not even concerned about evidence ( since I'd be wary of it anyway, :-) ). I think it's great to share opinions, as long as we are aware that's all they are. It's all good to keep us thinking openly, to keep us learning, and to keep us alive. Writing my thoughts is a really valuable exercise for myself, too. Do others experience that?

Ann Ide